Humbled Part I



Hello, friends! My turn here on the old blog spot. I don't think I have posted since May. I've neglected my duties for what I consider a very good reason (see the picture!) but you can determine that for yourself. I had an awesome post in mind in which I was going to write about how humbled I am feeling (hence the title of this blog) after the birth of my son, LJ. However, as happens often nowadays, I've failed to accomplish this among many other things on my "to do" list. For now, I'm just going to post a link to an article that sums up much of what I am feeling these days. I rejoiced after reading it this week knowing that I wasn't alone in some of my feelings/experiences. Hopefully some of our readers can also relate. And I'm hoping to get around to writing Humbled Part II in the next week or so. Until then, I'll just leave this right here:


http://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/what-ive-learned-so-far-10-week-edition

No comments:

Featured Post

Meaning-Making

I’m almost 38 years old. Here’s what I’ve learned and experienced about life as I age. The older I get, the more intensely I feel things. ...