The earth is definitely laughing today...

Happy Friday! Spring is officially in full bloom and it is going to be a gorgeous weekend! This flowering tree is right in my front yard and I couldn't resist stopping to take a picture of it. It also inspired me to compile a couple of my favorite quotes about flowers. Check them out below!

Do YOU have a favorite quote regarding flowers, spring, or blooming? Do YOU have a picture of a flower that you stopped to smell? Please share! What are your plans for this weekend? Take time from your busy schedule and literally stop to smell the roses- so often we take the most beautiful things in life for granted.


“The world laughs in flowers.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson-
 
“There came a time when the risk to remain in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” –Anais Nin-
 
“The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” –The Emperor of China from Disney’s ‘Mulan’-


“Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” –Mario Quintana-

“Happiness held is the seed. Happiness shared is the flower.” –John Harrigan-

“Where flowers bloom so does hope.” –Lady Bird Johnson-

“Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.” –John Lennon-
 

No comments:

Featured Post

Meaning-Making

I’m almost 38 years old. Here’s what I’ve learned and experienced about life as I age. The older I get, the more intensely I feel things. ...